An estimated 74 million Americans currently rely on Medicaid to fund their health care, according to U.S. News and World Report. And many of them use non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) to get to and from their appointments.
We are seeking a senior sales executive looking to work in a high energy and fast pace environment for a mobile technology startup. WellRyde is a networked transportation platform for people movement that is disrupting the Health Care and Public Transit Transportation Industries. WellRyde is one of the fastest growing people movement platforms in the industry. Come join the movement!
- Manage the sales process for a SaaS solution from lead generation to signing agreements
- Present WellRyde to potential clients through direct communication, webinars, face-to-face meetings, networking events, calling and emails
- Effectively construct and lead solution demos for potential clients
- Generate leads by spearheading new and creative marketing campaigns
- Close deals by calling and negotiating contracts with existing opportunities
- Conduct market research focused on identifying new market trends and opportunities
- Serve as an account manager and personally manage your own customer accounts
- Work with the customer success team to onboard new customers
- Serve as a solutions consultant to ensure existing customers are getting the most out of the product
- Gather product requirements from prospects and our existing customer base
- Major in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to have in depth knowledgeable conversations around technical subjects
- Ability to work with cross-functional and diverse teams to drive results
- 2+ years of software sales experience preferably in the transportation space
- Preferred Industry experience: Non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), Public Transit, Health Care Systems, Final Mile Delivery, Taxi and Limo, K-12
Who Should Apply
Goal oriented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an opportunity beyond that of your standard 9 to 5 job. Candidates should be willing to go above and beyond their job description in order to help grow the company.